2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wednesday 7 -25-07, My wife, 2 daughters and I went to the beachfront (crystal beach area) and caught 19 keeper trout on topwater. We did not get into the water until about 8:00am due to the weather. We tried to get 20 trout to limit but could not stay away from the 13-14in. fish. We then moved to a weedline that was about 1 mile off the beach and noticed some ling swimming around. I tossed an artificial 6in. swimbait in front of the school and caught a 32lb ling. After that my wife and 2 daughters each got to catch one. We ended the day with 19 trout 4 ling, 3 being keepers. all on artificial. Thanks tommy261

Attachments

·
Life is tough, tougher if you are stupid
3,507 Posts
Sweet catch! What a day you had with your family! I don't think it gets any better!

·
Too soon old, too late smart
55 Posts
Yeeeeee Haaaaaa

What a great day on the water and with the family too!!!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
my daughters first ling

Here is a pic of my 12 yr olds first ling which took her about 20min. until I could finally get a good gaff shot. She was so excited that she cannot wait to go back and catch another one. Sorry about the pics being on a diff post, my computer is not uploading pics at the same time. Tommy261

Attachments

·
Registered
10,847 Posts
Great job Tommy. You're having way to much fun without me. Your daughter is sure getting big.

......and I taught him everything he knows! :rotfl:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts