2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Miami Dol-Phan
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arrived to ice cream conditions again. Had my 1st blow up at around 5:45am. Only fished for 30 minutes because some storms rolled in with some thunder and lightning. Buddy and I caught 3 trout and one smack. We would have had to leave by 8am since we both have to work this morning. Kinda glad the rain came because if it didn't, I think ma and my buddy would have called in sick. Hope the rain doesn't stir things up. Because I will have a part 2 to this report if the water and weather holds for this afternoon. The window of opporunity is closing, get out if you can.

·
Freelance Gynocolgist
727 Posts
Shouldn't of left, I caught a dozen or so specks biggest going about 22" from 700-930 all on topwater at surfside. Char/chrome she dog picked up most of them, black/chrome had one....wind started to pick up at 9am looks like it's going to blow thru till early next week. Water was green and semi-flat about halfway down Surfside beach.

Storms were at the beach and inland at 7, but lightning was not as bad so me and some others fished thru the rain.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I also fished the surfside surf this morning from 7 - 11:30. Had 2 small trout early in the morning around access #3 then the storm rolled on in. Got soaked but hung in there and went back near the jetty and caught 3 trout 16, 18, and 18

1 - 6 of 6 Posts