2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Put the final touches to my boat for floundering. Got loaded up and met 1fisher at Tiki this afternoon. We brought our fishing gear to hit a reef or two before floundering. Well we anchored up and proceeded to catch a couple of limits of trout on pearl and glow Asassin sea shads. Fish were pretty aggressive as the evening wore on. Fishing in around 4 -6 ft of water under sandy/green conditions. Ended up with a couple of limits up to 22" and had a great time. Well I didn't get a chance to try out my new gigs and lights but there will be another day! (Hey Marshmellow, at least I got a little salt spray on my gigs. Who knows, maybe one day I will actually use them.)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah CF/Rippin, I do need a bigger net. A head net!! I wish I would of had a head net for all of the mosquitoes. I felt like I was Teal hunting in September in the marsh after a good rain. Pretty nasty out there.

·
Registered
428 Posts
you can pretty much count on a good day of fishing when you step outside early in the morning and get swarmed by misquitos.

good catch

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Nice Catch Greg,

Let me know when your going flounderin.... Jones should be right on for it right now..

Thomas

1 - 20 of 22 Posts