2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard that is does have fish in it but after the last two days I'm starting to think differently. Couldn't give away a shrimp and not a nudge on plastics. Please tell me it's been slow for everyone so I don't sell my boat and take up needle point.

·
Registered
6,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I figured we were in a high pressure pattern. That sounds good high pressure is at fault not lack of skill and local knowledge. :) oh well got to run the boat and get more familiar with some spots on the bay.

·
Registered
97 Posts
On the bay side of the Seabrook/Kemah flats or. The actual flats? I am getting geared up to do some fishing this weekend and I live on Toddville, be nice if I don't have to travel far. I am boatless though so that's another issue.

·
Gods blessings surround us.
12,715 Posts
Good post Kenner Im always reluctant to post this thinking it would start a frenzy of fishing pictures from the day we get skunked.Im thinking of going in the am Today spent 6 hours changing trailer lights and working on trailer hubs, have fresh tune up too Im like that horse in the gate.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Deeper water

You said you were fishing deeper water, 15-23'.... Does that mean you were fishing the channel....? I'm not familiar with the area, & we are wanting to learn where to fish. Been looking at Hot Spot maps, & reading the blogs. Thanks!

·
shake and bake
7,801 Posts
Tuesday was good in east bay.

Today was slow however. There were a lot of boats. First reef drifted and hooked a little chip. Tossed back and couldnt get anymore bites though mullet were flipping about. Tried penty of different hard and soft baits but no takers. After 4-5 drifts took off for shallower water. Found some trout. Two to be exact haha! :D sun was going down and i was getting tired so headed back to the ramp. Seemed like there was gonna be a bite at or after dark.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.