1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ZIP ZIP ZIP
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished This Afternoon For A Few Hours
Trowing 51 Mr's ,topwater , Tails And Spoons
Water Was Green Just Passed The Third Gut And Lots Of Bait Everywheres
The Wind Was Out Of The Southwest To South So It Kind Of Messed Things Up A Bit ,cause Earlier It Was More Of A Northwest And From The Looks Of The Surfcams It Looked Flat
We Almost Got Skunked Till I Hooked A Whiting , Not Much Action Just A Few Nibbles Here And There
Well Maybe One Of These Days Ill Hit It In The Am And Maybe Have Better Results

·
Registered
202 Posts
i fished surf sat

Went out sat morning *east end) with pops and an incoming tide. Fished live perch and tops and pretty much everything in the box... caught a lil dink on top and half a dozen lil sharks on the perch... so we decided to move..... and nothing but a lil sandy.. i did see one guy catch a decent trout but that was it... so we packed it up and went home.. hoping for clearer water that afternoon. That didn't happen so me nd a buddy started thinking... and ended up shark fishing out of a canoe around 77th.. pretty intense.. Im just glad im here to make this post.. probably won't do that anytime soon. but I did see some nice size sharks and one took the chum bag we were dragging.. I hooked into something big that pulled us around for 10 mins b4 breakin the line.. o ya and us dummies forgot life jackets so we had to head home when the sheriff hollered @ us from the seawall.. Hard to believe we weren't drinking but we weren;t.. got back to find out somebody had jacked the castnet from the back of my friends truck.. what a pisser.. srry for the long post

1 - 3 of 3 Posts