2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you remember CoolChange©© responded with a URL to my request for information that will help me find a way to support our troops in Iraq.

I've spent some time at the site and I found a page with a list of GIs, their mailing address and a letter from each one telling us what they need, packages and letters.

The ask that we not print that page because of the information it contains. But if you are looking for a way to help...check out the many letters of requests from all branches of our military. The site's location is:

http://www.anysoldier.us/WhereToSend/

Give it time to load because there are many names of the GIs in the left column.

Reading the requests you'll be surprised at how simple their needs are.

·
No, not the purple gay kind!
1,810 Posts
I will be getting a package ready tomorrow!

These service people (always PC â€" LOL) are sacrificing more than anyone of us are willing or even able to. For Christ’s sake, they just need basics and comforts that they just can’t go to the corner store and get. And exactly what are they requesting for their sacrifices of being away from their families, homes, friends, comforts? â€" games, something good to snack on, movies, basic hygiene necessities â€" a connection to “home” â€" you bet I will be sending a package â€" along with my personal info because I want/need a connection to the people who are serving and sacrificing for me and our county. I will coordinate any effort to send packages for any members or TTMB and associated forums.

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dolphin ....

It's obvious that God has blessed you with the gift of compassion .....

Thank you!

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By the way...about those rumors....

that most assuredly "give comfort to the enemy"....just ask our GIs if they want to throw up their hands, quit and just come home. I think this cartoon says it all!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts