2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a funny story happen today I wanted to share with you guys. Since our new addition to our family has been home from the hospital, chores around the house have fallen behind a bit. So, I was working on cleaning up the garage after I finished the yard work and my daughters came out of their tree house with their little friend asking if I could take them to Wal-Mart for a paintball gun. Keep in mind these girls (twins) are 11 and their friend is 9. I asked them what for and they said the little boy (8yo) next door was getting on their nerves by calling them stinky girls and throwing dirt clods at them. I told them no and they went back to playing. A little while later, my neighbor comes over to visit and the girls come back and ask if we were ever going to use the deer feeder I have stored in the garage. I told them next year when we find a lease. They then ask my neighbor if he has a paint ball gun and he says "Sure, Whats it for?" One of my daughters then says, "we were thinking of getting daddy's deer feeder and putting skittles in it to bait the little boy next door up and when he is eating the skittles next to the fence by our tree house, we can drop water balloons on him and get him with the paint ball gun." I thought it was funny at first, and still do, but now I'm worried for the little boy next door. If they can scheme that up at 11, Lord only knows what they will be capable of when they are older.

For those of you that don't see the humor in this story, I did use this as a teaching experience for my girls to explain to them again about gun safety.

·
Mike
1,054 Posts
wimmins is diabolical devils....even the little ones. That poor little boy is gonna learn the hard way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts