2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We went down to Rockport for the weekend. The rain pretty much kept us from fishing for the most part, so we took the dogs down to the water and had a little fun. Enjoy!

Brett

·
I shoot sensor bunnies TFP.
753 Posts
I hate to break it to you, but your dogs were in the water so much they grew wings and beaks in those last two.

Great shots.

#3 looks like he's almost on plane.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, it's funny how they seem to be on top of the water. We think the first picture looks like a couple of boats or jet skis going from idle to full power and getting up top. It's no secret that labs and goldens typically like being in the water, but it always makes me smile to watch them. It's like watching kids playing in a pool. Even though the completely exhaust themselves playing down there, they look like they have smiles on their faces the whole time - if dogs actually smile!

I shot some sequences of photos at 8fps that look pretty cool when they are all lined up together. I'll post some of those this evening. I thought that a high fps rate on a camera was more a a novelty for my type of shooting, but it proved to be pretty useful here.

·
<***********>< Fish on.
3,101 Posts
Great pics...#3 is my favorite,

What program, software, etc do you use to put the borders on your pictures?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts