2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Imagery by RH Keeling
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This dude Surfarelli (Randy) showed up on the beach to strut his stuff… :spineyes:

1 – Surfarelli, you are just too cool!

2 - Then these long pole fishermen start catching sharks and scared that ole’ Surfarelli out of the water.

3 – Baywatch could have used your prowess physic and athletic abilities Surfarelli dude. :rotfl:

4 – 5 - After more than enough fanfare and tribulation out of Surfarelli, the beach went to the dogs.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
Troy,
You and your georgous family were sorely missed. Hope you guys make it next time.

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
Thanks Kenny!

kenny said:
Troy,
You and your georgous family were sorely missed. Hope you guys make it next time.
What a nice thing to say. We were actually in Galveston the whole weekend, but had guests and a couple more little ones. It just wasn't in the cards.

I'll be down there alot this summer. If you might need a fishin partner let me know. I'll be in Sea Isle quite a bit.

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Your bowl...

Kenny,

Mary and I have your bowl. Which doesn't sound nearly as cool as when we had Mikey's pot a few years back! ROTF! I tried to twist it every way I could but "Kenny's bowl" just doesn't have the edge that "Mikey's pot" did!

HMMMMMM! Now that I reread that, I may have something!

Hey everybody! I have Kenny's bowl! Now if we can find Mikey's pot:

LET'S PARTY!

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,582 Posts
Capt. Ray Great pics man, you really got an eye for whats going on, i love to one of my dog its the new back ground on my computer.

Josh

·
Imagery by RH Keeling
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the Kind Words Everyone...

Just read the news article Monty posted about that judge dismissing TOBA's lawsuit on the beach access. That really pull vacuum!! Might not be able to get photos like this again in the not to near future. Real bummer after such a great beach gathering.

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Dont cash

in your chips just yet. We got some pretty smart people working on this. I guess we just keep on doing what we do. If we have to raise more money, we can do that. Lets make sure we give TOBA all the support we can. They need us.

·
Still a write in candidate HOMER '16
2,582 Posts
They have been surverying and plotting out that land since befor the TOBA fundrasier. They knew whats going on long before we do and dont be suprized if there is money in pockets where it does not belong. What do we have to do to get state officials involed, say congressmen, they do not have to be from the coast either. The beaches of Texas are for all to enjoy be you a darn Yankee or a true Texas. The land is owned by the people not the developers. Kept the fight alive.

Josh

·
Registered
26,147 Posts
Josh, I hope you meant to say "the beaches are owned by the people"...right? Centex or Dugan, as the land owner can build whatever they want (so long as it is approved). Their argument this whole time is that the project would not be near as valuable if the beaches were "open"

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
If Randy is the Future of Continental Airlines, I might as well cash in my 401K now! LOL:rotfl: :D :eek:

·
Just an old ?
6,830 Posts
Josh NeverEnough,

You are right on the money about getting congressmen and senators involved. This needs to be done at the state level because the folks who are trying to privatize the beaches already have State Rep Craig Eiland and State Sen Kyle Janek in their camp. These two individuals have done more legislatively to erode our rights to the beach than anybody else in the state.

What we need is for all of you good folks to right to the OTHER state reps and sens to tell them what you think of this bunk. Letters to the editor of the area newspapers wouldn't hurt, either.

Thanks for the continued support,

Tom Brown

1 - 18 of 18 Posts