2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Imagery by RH Keeling
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone attending had such a good time they all acted like children... :D

1 - MT Stringer and CoolChange hamming it up in the sand.

2 - 4 - The babes were out in force... Reelwoman, Alli-cat and Castaway Kay.

5 - Couldn't keep the gang away from the water.

Attachments

·
Just an old ?
6,830 Posts
Dorado-Mahi,

You need to put some of these pics on the TOBA messageboard so the fat cats in Austin and elsewhere can see what it's really like to have a family day at the beach. Everyone from the Land Commissioner on down to the people at city hall check the TOBA website to see what bad things we are saying about them.

You pics are great and really capture what it means to have fun with friends and family.

Lorraine and I are sorry we didn't get to stay longer. We missed getting chance to say hi to most of the folks in the pics. Next time we'll make a day of it.

Tom Brown

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Great idea Tom.

Ray. Can you do that bro? We can follow up with some comments. I work pretty good with Tom. ;)

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
Great idea Tom, if a pic is worth a thousand words, these should be the lotto of pics...LOL

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
I couldnt wait

I posted them myself. Hope you dont mind Ray. It was sort of a timing thing.

Thanks for the pics. Awsome

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Darn, MT and CoolChange that Rogain really works!! Gotta get me sum kwick!!LOL
Looks like a grand time was had by all, sorry we had to miss it!

·
Imagery by RH Keeling
1,445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Gary...

No problem. I've been busy working on my next GCC article. Holler if you need any other photos. Jay was very upset that we didn't spend the night on the beach. Thought he'd fall asleep on the way home but all he did was talk about the fun he had. He slept to 11 AM Sunday morning! :bounce:

1 - Here is another photo I didn't post-up the first time around. I'm kind partial to this one but I promised Capt. Academy's wife that I would, so here it is.

Attachments

·
Old School
28,538 Posts
Dang Ray

Ive been into 35mm before. I tried my hand at photography. Years ago, used to read all the photo mags. Ive seen great shots before. But most are set up. But Ive never seen "On the fly" photos like yours. You got the "Eye" bro.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
For ********* and Darrell and All With Baby Daughters!

Look at this. Not TOOO long ago. I was gonna' comment on the wedding expense but I elected otherwise! Don't ponder too long. It'll happen all too fast! What beautiful kiddos! CF?

Attachments

·
When it rains, I let it.
2,861 Posts
Ray, that's shot is AWESOME! Yer kinda getting good at this. It was good to see you again, amigo.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts