2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Can't be what you ain't.
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hasan was charged in the hospital without his lawyers present, said John Galligan, his civilian attorney.

"What I find disturbing is that my client is in ICU, and he's 150 miles south of his defense counsel, and he's being served with the charges," he told The Associated Press. "Given his status as a patient, I'm troubled by this procedure and that I'm not there. I'm in the dark, and that shouldn't be the case. I am mad."

Get the "F" outta here. I have no idea why he would even take this case.

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
Yeah, and the attorney is a retired Army officer. Colonel I think.

He's just doing his job. Vigorously defending his client's rights under the law.

He probably wants to see the guy fry like the rest of us, but someone has to do the dirty work, like defending this muslim extremist POS.

Latest I heard is that the trial may be held in San Antonio.

·
really?
540 Posts
Yeah, and the attorney is a retired Army officer. Colonel I think.

He's just doing his job. Vigorously defending his client's rights under the law.

He probably wants to see the guy fry like the rest of us, but someone has to do the dirty work, like defending this muslim extremist POS.

Latest I heard is that the trial may be held in San Antonio.
Ya that rat bastard is in the same hospital I receive my treatment in. Security is madness there. And that all I need to make things even harder to get on post now.

·
"Wizards begin as blacksmiths"
6,256 Posts
Ya that rat bastard is in the same hospital I receive my treatment in. Security is madness there. And that all I need to make things even harder to get on post now.
Scary thing is I got on post today with just a driver's license.

But then you do look kind of suspicious Andrew...:wink::rotfl:

·
Registered
30,679 Posts
John Galligan, his civilian attorney:

"What I find disturbing is that my client is in ICU, and he's 150 miles south of his defense counsel, and he's being served with the charges," he told The Associated Press. "Given his status as a patient, I'm troubled by this procedure and that I'm not there. I'm in the dark, and that shouldn't be the case. I am mad."
mr. galligan:

trust me, there are 300 million people in this country who are a lot madder than you are.

·
Registered
530 Posts
One thing that irks me to no end is the repeated term "Suspected Shooter". Maybe the suspected lawyer should go have a talk with the suspected injured and families of the suspected deceased about his suspected feelings on his suspected client.

Suspected Seabass

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,634 Posts
I say let him watch someone bleed out a pig.. Dip a bullet in the blood,load it in a gun and shoot him with it....This will turn into a farce...
So he suffers all of one or two seconds.. What you want to do is chain him to a chair in a pen full of red Russian boars and let them eat his feet over a day or two.. or every day kill a pig and pour the blood over his body.. and keep doing it day after day...

But really the idea is that people want him to suffer as much as the families of those he killed and those that he wounded. But it will never happen.. We can do things to him to torture him and make him suffer but he will never suffer like those he's hurt will suffer for the rest of their lives...

The best thing is to try him and execute him and let everyone move forward with their lives.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts