2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Price is $1,150 and gun is located in Houston, TX. Accurize and integral muzzlebreak by Bill Wiseman (manufacturer of the original "McMillan Rifle Barrel") in College Station, TX. Stainless steel rifle consists of free-floated standard weight factory bbl; controlled round push feed M70 action; black factory synthetic stock; Zeiss Conquest 3.5-10x with 40MM objective, rings and bases. PM if interested.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
With all you have put into it, why are you parting with it? Has it not shot to your expectations? If it is personal I understand, I was just wondering if it is not a shooter.

The muzzlebreak looks like it would not be as loud as a standard mb, meaning that it looks like the holes are angled forward (like the Vais) so that db level is not as loud for the shooter. Nice rig.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Forgot to mention the Decelerator recoil pad.

I've had great success with 180 gr Fail Safes. I'm a terrible bench shooter and easily achieved 1" groups with the FS before the custom work. I typically shoot 180 gr Winchester Power Points cause they're cheap & easy to find, produce 1" groups (post custom work) and I whacked a muley on the run at 285 yds with this round in the Davis Mtns.
I'm a bird hunter and running out of gun vault room due to shotguns.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts