2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Manvel Mob
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A close mutual friend of dbarham's and myself was in a serious motorcycle accident and has sever head trauma, spent 3 months in ICU and is making little progress. His future is unknown. He is the father of two young boys and a devoted husband and provider for his family who could really use some help. There will be a benifit at billy griffins in pearland on superbowl sunday selling BBQ plates and an auction. Items for the auction can be dropped off to Brooke Honore at STONECO 19430 hwy 6 Manvel TX 77578 281-489-6666 just include that the item is for the benefit for Anthony Delgado. Also donations can be made via paypal at http://www.fishwestend.com/our-store. Just make sure you put For Anthony's Benefit in the special instructions box. If you have any questions or need something picked up please PM me or dbarham.

·
Twitch..Twitch--->Boom
5,308 Posts
Ill give brooke a call this weekend and see what i can give. I have known brooke for sometme now. Thanks for the update

·
Screw it. Lets ride!
3,259 Posts
Is that the same Billy Griffin that used to have a barber shop? I dont know where it is, but Im up for some bbq. Especially for a fellow 2cool biker. Prayers sent as well.

PM the address, if you dont mind.

·
Manvel Mob
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From Hwy 35 you will turn on Oiler Drive opposite from high school headed back towards County road 99 and you will see a large covered area with a metal roof to your left behind a house out in a pasture as your coming down the overpass that is the place.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Prayers for a fellow biker & his family.
Will make the benefit, hope I can find it. What are the times and date?

·
Manvel Mob
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is a map. It will be on superbowl sunday and yes there will be tv's there. I will have to get the start time. Knowing these people like i do it will be a good party:cheers: and it will be for a good cause. The green arrow marks the spot. I will try to get an address. Just look for the cars and i'm sure there will be signs.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts