2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
God bless the USA!
11,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you tried the new Lay's potato chip flavors? Kiddo says they are customer requested flavors and there is a flavor contest or something or other. I bought a trial size bag of Fried Chicken and Waffles and Cheesy Garlic Bread.

I thought the Fried Chicken & Waffle flavor was awful. sad3sm Hubby described it as disgusting. Amber questioned why they would market something so gross. And my son, he of the weirded out taste buds, loved them. Glad it was a trial sized bag.

They also had the Cheesy Garlic Bread flavor. They were neither cheesy nor garlic-y, but they weren't bad. I may buy a full sized bag - but doubtful.

There is a third flavor also but they didn't have it and forget what it was. :D

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,180 Posts
Have you tried the new Lay's potato chip flavors? Kiddo says they are customer requested flavors and there is a flavor contest or something or other. I bought a trial size bag of and Waffles Fried Chicken and Cheesy Garlic Bread.

I thought the Fried Chicken & Waffle flavor was awful. sad3sm Hubby described it as disgusting. Amber questioned why they would market something so gross. And my son, he of the weirded out taste buds, loved them. Glad it was a trial sized bag.

They also had the Cheesy Garlic Bread flavor. They were neither cheesy nor garlic-y, but they weren't bad. I may buy a full sized bag - but doubtful.

There is a third flavor also but they didn't have it and forget what it was. :D
someone in shelia jacksons lee district musta sent that one in,lol :slimer:, other is
Sriracha with a 9/10 score, maybe good

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/reviewed_chips_new_chicken_waffles_rXTWfymK9Fi6vWHa47CRyL

·
God bless the USA!
11,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Don't ask if you don't want the truth.
13,305 Posts
I tried the chips and no bueno for me. I hear the real chicken and waffles is good. I am going to have to try it.

If they're gonna target southern folk, I want to see a chicken fried steak, mashed taters and gravy chip. Baked, of course,..........gotta watch those calories. :)

·
Registered
6,752 Posts
Wife ordered chicken and waffles at restaurant in Galveston Saturday. I just don't get it doesn't go together. Now waffles and bacon is a slam dunk.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
A perfect example of why the grammar and spelling police are still in business.

Lol. Oh man that's funny.

Chicken and waffles and the garlic bread ones are no good. I will say I though they did pretty much taste like what flavor they were. Just not good as chips. I've had actual chicken and waffles and of course garlic bread and love them both.

The Siracha ones are fantastic. Like a spicy BBQ and actually has a little heat to them!

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have half a bag of the chicken n waffles left if somebody wants em before shelling out the $ for a whole bag. Was the worst chip ever. Tasted like syrup w no chicken, waffles or chips. Another lesson on not shopping hungry.

·
Professional Salesman
9,758 Posts
Where do you buy them? I've been hearing about them but can't find them. My boys want to try them.

·
God bless the USA!
11,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I bought mine at Stewart's in Brazoria.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I found the sriracha chips at WalMart and I really like them. They also had the garlic bread ones which I did not try. I like spicy and the sriracha ones provided a little bite.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts