2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

fridays capt johns party boat trip

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  awesum 
Sorry to hear about your trip BONE.

I have fished on the Capt John numerous times and have done a number of 36hr Tuna trips.

I peronally have enjoyed everyone of them. There has been times where I only was able to bring home 2 R. Snapps on day trips, while watching others, help people fill their limits, but hey, thats fishing.

Thats a lot of boat for only 3 deckhands, and I am sure if your friend needed the help and he would of asked, the deckhands would of been there.
I have found on the way out, if your a newbie to offshore, let the dechands know that you might need some extra assistance.

Reading the last few fishing reports that the Capt John has posted, it sounds like you did a little better than the average fisherman. It appears that each boat is avg. approx. 1.75 red snapper per person. If your anything like me, I want to limit out every time, considering its ONLY 4, but sometime I'm lucky and other times I'm greatful the Red Snappers have not been over fished to a point where we cant evern keep one.

Good to here everyone made it back safe.

Tight Line,
Bryan

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.