2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not much of an offshore guy, but I've been invited to go on Friday out of Matagorda. 30 foot boat. Would someone who knows the offshore markers and data websites give me a little forecast? Unless it is nice I won't consider going - I don't much feel like throwing up all day.....

Thanks

Flatscat1

·
Redfish Extraordinaire
2,422 Posts
Show tides Forecast as of 10:16 am CDT on June 21, 2006 Synopsis For High Island To The Matagorda Ship Channel Out 60
Nautical Miles Including Galveston And Matagorda Bays
Synopsis For High Island To Matagorda Ship Channel Out 60 Nm
Light to moderate onshore flow will persist through Friday. The pressure gradient will flatten over the weekend...resulting in light and variable winds over the coastal waters. Forecast as of 10:16 am CDT on June 21, 2006 Waters From Freeport To The Matagorda Ship Channel Out 20 Nm-
Waters From High Island To Freeport Out 20 Nm-
This Afternoon
Southeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 to 3 feet. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Tonight
Southeast winds around 15 knots. Seas 3 feet. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Thursday
Southeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 to 3 feet. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Thursday Night
Southeast winds 10 to 15 knots. Seas 2 to 3 feet. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Friday And Friday Night
Southeast winds 5 to 10 knots. Seas 2 feet or less. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Saturday Through Sunday Night
Variable winds 5 to 10 knots...generally southeast during the afternoon hours. Seas 1 foot. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts