2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these are a few pictures of some work a guy has been doing carving figures outta some of the trees damaged by hurricane ike, 1st one is herons(not very good, try to get a better one later, 2end is wizard of oz tin man, 3rd is a dog at the central fire station, 4th is a fire hydrant at the central fire station, 5th is a memorial to the trees lost in ike.

Attachments

·
" TEXAS TILL I DIE "
26,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
couple more, 1st, whats left of joes crabshack at pier 19 which rumor has it may be a hooters to come? 2ebnd, egret on rock groin on beachfront , not very well of the bird but water was beautiful that day,lol

Attachments

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
just messin' with ya, Wilkins...but that yeller-mouth is too nice a fishy to hide...LOL....(can't do nuthin' with the exposure..Glad ya got a NEW camera...:rotfl:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,344 Posts
There's still alittle "nip" in the air up here this morning! Had a great Christmas eve w/ all 23 of family here, and they all got home safe.

Attachments

·
PGA Member
7,828 Posts
just messin' with ya, Wilkins...but that yeller-mouth is too nice a fishy to hide...LOL....(can't do nuthin' with the exposure..Glad ya got a NEW camera...:rotfl:
E Matty camera went bad, sure happy Santa brought a new waterproof Fuji Camera, now can get a picture of the big girl.
That Pic was late of Charlie of Charlies Custom Rods, a new fishing buddy
I use a Para Pesca rod pictured in my Avatar

·
Just an old ?
6,830 Posts
This is Lexi's first Christmas with us. She is 8 years old and we adopted her this past February. And we were worried about how the cat would react to having a Christmas Tree in the house!

Attachments

·
El Viejo
23,417 Posts
1. "Aw, Dad !!! I'm TOO danged short.. Gimme a hand here "

2. "Ahhh !! Success !!! THANK YOU, Santa Claus":biggrin:

3. & 4. Kids are just back from Hawaii..and all Jay wanted for Christmas was a Tiki statue for their yard.. Don't let size fool ya....Jay is 6' 5"... The danged thang weighs about 100 pounds...:biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,498 Posts
Old Goat.....Young Goat
Do not bond with baby farm animals.....(Her name is "Muffin")......now I have swore off Cabrito.

Grandaughters....

Merry Christmas! to All

Charlie, Robs & Aggie Blue

Attachments

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
WH, Did you put those tamales in crawfish boil? THAT sounds goooood.

Here are a few pics from this past weekend.

We've been tearing down this place since May. It's on the corner of Cold Pass and Churchill Bayou. The state ordered it down and 007 and company are makin' it happen. It was a big triumph to pull the superstructure down. We've got until Feb. 1 to have it all down.

The first pic shows what it looked like after Ike. The rest are from this weekend. - Sandy

Attachments

Reactions: Harbormaster

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
And the victory meal afterward. Gotta have a nice boil goin' after a hard day's work. Finish it off with an awesome sunset on the bayou.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts