2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,868 Posts
Girl Scouts singing at the old folks home and passing out snacks last Satry morning! :smile:

Attachments

·
Cut 'em!
2,622 Posts
Not much this week, gotta leave early this morning taking the little one to have her picture taken.

Some kitties from Wednesday's deer hunt. Spotted the woolybooger but didn't get to shoot him. Sure glad I didn't shoot the cats.

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,868 Posts
Some paintings the residents of the old folks home painted! :smile:

Attachments

·
The C-LISTERS are coming
6,713 Posts
Hey Harbor: Thanks to you and the girls for stopping by last Saturday. We really enjoyed their singing and the snacks. Hope you noticed that my painting got 1st place. Sorry about the confusion when you tried to leave and the Staff thought you were a resident. Anyway, we can't wait until y'all come back and visit. :biggrin:

·
http://talesofhumor.blogspot.com/
4,635 Posts
1. Worlds ugliest dog for 3 years in a row... He passed away last year.
2. My daughter standing in her kayak.
3. An F-14 flying a little bit low.
4. B-1 breaking the sound barrier.
5. Me and the family kayaking.
6. My daughter again.

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
My wife's family has owned a metal fabrication shop for three generations. The man in charge, my father-in-law, was diagnosed with brain cancer December 2007. After surgery, a stay in Neuro-ICU and 13 months of chemo, a second tumor was discovered 12 weeks ago. The second tumor is inoperable.

Before closing down the shop, I shot some photos of my father-in-law and his two granddaughters there.

·
Urban Chicken Farmer & Shark
2,323 Posts
My son showing off his bowling trophies

Attachments

Reactions: Harbormaster

·
To Endeavor to Persevere
8,868 Posts
How dad treats a basketball jam after Monday nights game!

What happens after the school nurse see's it the next day and calls for us to take her to the emergency room...$500 later...even with the deductible...this is what we got! The X-rays confirmed dads prognosis! :biggrin:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts