2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
724 Posts
If the cows are laying down, chances are they're hot LOL... Lately the cows have been laying around a lot, if it's any indication that rain is on the way. I have a bucket in the back yard that has over 14" of water in it... I haven't dumped it in a week... does that mean we got 14" of rain? The river (Notoway) is flooded... almost all of the fields near home have little ponds in them, and I took the best opportunity I've had in a week to go fishing and spent the time cutting GRASS and putting shingles on my roof... I haven't fished since I went out with NightTrain and the withdrawal is starting to get to me... I want to see pictures of some of the fish caught this week. At least I can pretend I went fishing....

· Registered
724 Posts
It's hard to get pictures when you're alone, that's for sure. I've seen pictures of fish laying on the deck of a boat taken when the catman was flying solo, and to be honest, I wish he had just let the fish go without the pictures. They don't have any scale to them (no pun intended) and it's hard to appreciate how large the fish is without someone in the picture for a little perspective... A tripod is a good idea, but you'll burn lots of film trying to get it right I think.....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.