2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Guys Did Anyone Else Fish Friday Night Besides Myself? Lets Hear The Results On The Full Moon .i Had A Good Night,caught Several Nice Flatheads And A Couple Nice Blues , None Of The Fish Were Trophy Fish But The Bite Was Good.i Got A Late Start And Didn't Get On My First Hold Till 10:45. The Best Period Was Between 3:00am And 5:00am .i Give It Up Around 5:30 So I Could Get Some Sleep ,"chores To Do" .all In All A Very Good Night

· Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hawkeye,i Was Alone This Week And You Know Just Taking A Picture Of A Fish By Itself Just Does Not Say Alot For The Fish.besides I Don't Own A Digital "yet" So I Take Them With A Throw Away And Get Them Developed Then Scan The Ones I Want To Keep.i Do Want To Get A Tripod And A Nice Camera So I Cant Take Pix Without Help, Because 9 Out Or 10 Times I'm Alone.

· Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You're Right Hawkeye But What's A Man Suppose To Do <grin> Hey I Guess I Could Make A Life Size Cut- Out Of Myself And Hang The Fish Beside It And Snap A Shot,,,,,,,,and Another Plus ,i'd Have Someone To Talk To..lol...

· Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I Take My 7 Year Old Alot But He's Out By 10:00, I Have Alot Of Folks That Go But Most The Time It's Just The 3 Of Us "me ,myself, And I" Don't Worry If I When I Do Catch A Hawg I Get A Photo, My Wife Hates To Be Woke In The Middle Of The Night And Ask To Meet Me At A Ramp To Take A Picture. Lucky I Live Near A Couple Ramps . "but " I Have To Say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, It Don't Aways Fly..lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.