2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great day on the water with a buddy and our two 11 year old boys. We planned to run to German Charlies and was stopped by a big weed line around Tall Rock.

We stopped and fished the line and the Mahi were thick. We kept 17 total with the largest bull at 44". Not sure of the weight but he was a grande. We also boated several kings trolling around Tall Rock. Caught bonita behind the shrimpers in the area. Also a fe snapper and triggers. The kids highlight of the day day was swimming with a huge porpoise. We had a big boy that wanted some free handouts and the kids got to swim with flipper for about thirty minutes. He would come to within about two feet of the boys. We had a great time and let the boys land most of the fish other than the bull.

Traded shrimpers twenty beers for about 35lbs of 15 count shrimp. We had Moondog fillet our fish at Bridge Bait and ended up with 6 gallons of filets. Just wanted to report that Cowboy Charters brought in some nice fish while we were getting our fish cleaned. They had a couple of nice grouper, limits of AJ's, snapper and a few other fish. It was an impressive haul for his clients.

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
This Thread.... Is Worthless!!! How do we know your Not LYING without Pics?????

If you not Lying, thanks for ruining my day and possibly getting me into trouble with the wife this weekend!!!

Sounds like a great trip!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tineyrodgerd01,

I will see if I can post pictures of the swim. We shot a few with the phone. I will try to get them on the site tomorrow. No photos of fish. Guess I need to buy a digital for the boat. Wife will not let me out of the house with hers!!

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
I here ya on the digie camera!!!

Next time, just try to sneak it out..LOL!!

I am usually pretty bad about pictures myself, but I haven't seen the smileys with the signs lately so I figured i'd just give you a little grief!!

texasloanhunter said:
Tineyrodgerd01,

I will see if I can post pictures of the swim. We shot a few with the phone. I will try to get them on the site tomorrow. No photos of fish. Guess I need to buy a digital for the boat. Wife will not let me out of the house with hers!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
picture posted before I go to jail

Before the 2coolers COPS showed at my doorstep, I decided to try and get a photo up on the board. See the post swimming with flipper. Next trip I will have a new digital camera so we all can enjoy and I will not commit that felony again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts