2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Made the run to deepwater sunday in search of blackies it took some searching but we finally found a few. We were also able to nab a few ling, a limit of snapps(on OTI jigs), and a couple of chickens including my little brothers first with a spear. Check out the last pic have you ever seen a guy so happy to giving up a couple of cases of Bud.

Attachments

·
Tight Lines, CaptDoug
2,022 Posts
Nice catch and good report! What was the water depth when you found the Blackies?

·
Bluewater Bum
1,075 Posts
Great trip dustin, we had a blast and my bro got 4 personal bests. I appreciate the opp. to go with you.
Doug we went to several diff shrimpers before finding them.I dont know the exact depth but be prepared to run till you find them.OH yea take some beer and cokes with you.

·
Salty Dawg
7,701 Posts
Looks like an awesome trip. Great pictures too.

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
thanks for the invite

Good post, Dustin---definately appreciate the trip--made a couple of friends, caught a good batch of fish, got a good boat trip, got some nice shrimp, had a few good laughs----what more could you ask for----thanks again.

·
Registered
2,420 Posts
Dustin, Thanks for taking the boy's out. I feelt really bad when my boat broke and I couldn't take them as planed. Looks like ya found some good ones there and I must say I am impressed with the spear thing, Congrats on yet another great trip.
PS...When my boat is fixed I want my reeler back!...(jc)

·
Registered
638 Posts
we saw ya'll coming back going by buckies. we went nite fishing at the pass

1 - 11 of 11 Posts