2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is contest, enter as many times as you would like. Entry deadline is noon, December 9th.

I would like to give away 3 Pearl necklaces for Christmas. This will the perfect stocking stuffer or primary gift for your special person. The Pearl necklace is made of 5 - Bug Eyed Chicken Glow Pearl Lures, 2- 10mm red glass beads, and a 18" - saltwater leader 20lb test monofilament line. The clasp is made of a size 10 brass snap swivel attached to a size 10 brass barrel swivel.

This is a contest and I only have three to give away. To enter the contest all you have to do is post a brief explanation of why your special person deserves a Chickenboy Pearl Necklace for Christmas. So whether they have been "naughty or nice" why does your special person deserve such a wonderful gift for Christmas. The special person for example could be your wife, girlfriend, Mother, neighbor or just a friend. Heck you may even want to give it a to a fellow fisherman.

Imagine the look on the face of your special person when she opens this gift at Christmas? Keep in mind these Bug Eyed Chicken lures also glow which will add even more enjoyment for your special person.

Good luck and please enter this contest. Deadline is noon December 9th and Merry Christmas from www.chickenboylures.com

All necklaces will be shipped in an extra thick plastic bag and if you would like me to add a hint of hawg n'garlic scent please pm me if you win.

Attachments

·
OllllO
8,874 Posts
My special person is Chicken Girl and I think she ESPECIALLY deserves this fine gift simply because I believe she is an absolute angel for putting up with her crazy husband. :D

·
Older Person
6,100 Posts
I would give it to my wife whom we just celebrated our 45th anniversary. Knowing her, she would give it back to me and I would put it to use.

·
Registered
7,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My special person is Chicken Girl and I think she ESPECIALLY deserves this fine gift simply because I believe she is an absolute angel for putting up with her crazy husband. :D
she already has 2 of these, thank you very much, and wears them often, compliments always come her way with envy

·
Jedi Knight and Friend to Captain Solo
17,027 Posts
O.K. Here goes. Short and sweet.

Missus Pokey never really liked fishin' much. But a pearl necklace might be just the thing to get her in the mood. :eek:;):rolleyes:

·
Urban Chicken Farmer & Shark
2,323 Posts
I'll bite .. send one my way so i can post up saying chickenboy gave my wife a pearl necklace :D

·
Buzzards gotta eat! same as worms!!!!
2,944 Posts
Because she said.... "I'll chicken scratch his eyes out if he don't give me a necklace".......

·
Banned
2,368 Posts
My wife needs one show I can find her at night. she can hide behind a boat motor.

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
I need a clint ring for TRod for a Christmas present... you do those too?

1 - 20 of 62 Posts