2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, Y'all probably know me as an animal lover. I've rescued my fair share of dogs and cats over the years and tonight I've got to ask for some 2cool help.

About an hour ago, I answered a knock on my door. It was one of my former students from down the street. Well, apparently she rescued an adorable little gray tabby kitten from a drainage pipe this afternoon and her mother will not let her keep it. Her father is set to have surgery in a couple of days and they can't have a new pet in the house at this point. I gave her some food, a cat carrier, and kitty litter, but I could not take the kitten in due to the fact that I have 2 FIV positive cats in the house already and this little kitten is too small to stay outside. I'd keep it in the garage, but it's just too hot for that right now.

I wish I could post a picture because this baby would just melt your hearts. I held it for a few minutes and it couldn't get enough of the attention and the little beggar was purring so loud, it just about broke my heart that I couldn't take it in.

Thanks to 2cool, I was able to find a loving home for my last rescue. I'm hoping that someone out there wants an adorable kitten. I'm telling you, this little baby just about made my heart overflow when I was petting it.

My last rescue was donated a free spay/neuter with Oxbow's wife's veterinary practice and I was unable to use it due to distance. I'm sure it would be honored if you are able to give this kitten a home. I'll throw in $50 in cash to help cover shots and such for this little baby.

Someone out there must be thinking they could give a loving home to a kitten and I assure you that this one is a real sweetheart.

Please PM me if you're interested.

My schedule is difficult, but I could meet you somewhere Friday, Monday, or Tuesday to make it easier for you. - Coach

·
Kayak Fisher
7,566 Posts
Sandy,

You're such a pushover! LOL! I'd love to help, but I have my legal Pearland limit of animals.

Consider this a "bump" for that sweet baby kitty-cat. :wink:

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Mrs. B, here's another bump. I'm really hoping someone takes this baby. I HATE to have to bring an animal to a shelter.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
What about CAPS? They might be able to take it in. I'm sure since its so young it would adopt out very quickly...

Sorry I can't offer to take it in either, we just lost the 2nd of our 2 cats (both w/i 3 months) and already have 3, 50lb dogs. My wife just isn't ready for another kitty right now.

Any chance of posting a picture? I'll be glad to send a link to its picture to some folks my wife knows might be interested.

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would love to post a pic, but I left my USB wire in New Orleans and my dad is sending it to me on Monday. I went to see him today. Yes, he is a boy, and such a sweet guy. I really hope someone can step up and take him by Monday. - Coach

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Last chance of this little buddy. I'll have to take him to the humane society. I called them and they said he has a good chance of adoption at his age. But if you're interested, please let me know by tomorrow morning. Thanks! - Coach

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Victory! Found a home for the kitty. I'm so glad he didn't have to go to the shelter. - Coach

·
Heritage, not Hate
3,239 Posts
Great news Coach....I sure wanted it, but already have 2 and they keep me too busy as it is cleaning up after 'em.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts