2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Pimp
7,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like this to goto someone who does not have the means to obtain this kind of gear through normal channels. I.E. Fishing gear is not cheap.

I have some good stuff.

2 older model cheap tackle boxes. with lures and such inside. mostly freshwater looking bass tackle.

I have a box of new in packages soft plastic stuff, a lot of it, maybe 3-5 pounds of new in box plastics, good trout stuff.

a few odd's and ends of lead heads, spoons and such.

2 pairs of waders. One camoflage, neoprene, these are made to fit someone in the 6'3" range, maybe 175lbs, the other are the same height, look to be canvas and are for a larger person. they both look to be in excellent condition, but I cannot say for sure.

a couple/few life jackets, late '80's vintage, but in good condition and undoubtably would pass coast guard check.

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things.

Here's the catch.

The equipment is located in Spring Branch. I will need to be here when you get it.
I travel to the Heights frequently, so I could meet you somewhere between here and there.
I really, really want someone to get this stuff that can use it, especially the waders.

PM me only please, I don't want a 10page thread about this.

Moderators, if you believe this message is better suited in the classifieds section, then please move it, I'm sorry. It is free and I'm in a little bit of an urgent need to get it gone. If you've followed my other threads lately You'll understand that I'm getting ready to move, this stuff belonged to the previous home owner and is gear that I will not use in a million years. It is important to me to recycle it to a fellow 2cooler cuz I know it will get used.

I don't want to be an *****, but this is not a first come first serve thing, I really want to be sure the stuff is going to someone who I think is going to make the best of it, and pass the rest along to someone else who can use it. It's some cool stuff and useful. It's not a fortune or anything, but, It can make the difference for someone who may not be able to go fishing othewise.
I hope yall understand.

Thanks

Andrew

Reactions: Wolf6151

·
Pimp
7,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh, please, must take all. If you take it and can't use it all, please re-distribute..

Andrew

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
I don't need it, got more tackle than I use now. Greenie for you though. Maybe someone who lost everything can use it, or a kid, or returning soldier.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
FYI I would chunk the life jackets if they are that old. No reason for you to have something hanging over your head if the foam was suspect. Life jackets are cheap (five pack is under $40). Just a thought.

·
Pimp
7,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
11andy11 said:
FYI I would chunk the life jackets if they are that old. No reason for you to have something hanging over your head if the foam was suspect. Life jackets are cheap (five pack is under $40). Just a thought.
you are correct, they appear in almost unused condition, but I can't attest to their actual history. they may well be suited for people to sit on in a pool or something..

I have a responder on the equipment. It looks promising and that it will be used for a youth fishing program. So I will re-post to this thread if something falls through and I need some more assistance.

Thank you all..

Andrew

Reactions: coachlaw
1 - 6 of 6 Posts