2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Well, I'm glad I ain't scared to be lazy
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please adopt this dog. There is too much going on at my house and she must go by Friday. If you want to foster her or can direct me to a no kill shelter let me know. For a better look at her go to page two on this link. Thanks, Scott

http://2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=245317

·
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
She will be at the Alvin Animal Shelter if anyone wants her. I just can't keep her. I'm sorry little girl.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
what happened to Pcwjr4? they replied to your first thread on 11/28 as follows.........

Still need a good home ?
Do you still have her ?
I hate to see any dog not have a good home, but maybe someone will be able to find her one.
I've taken in 'foster' dogs before and already have 5 myself.
3 labs - 2 black, 1 chocolate
1 German Shepard - White
1 Golden retreiver

Not much room at my household but if you can't find anyhere else I will take her in and foster her until another loving owner can be found.

Hopefuly everyone here will help in placing her.

·
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm having personal problems and I just couldn't keep her anymore. She probably weighed 25-30 pounds. If anyone still wants her I will go back and get her for you. I feel bad about bringing her to a shelter.

·
Get Off My Bay!
6,584 Posts
I'll take the dog...anyone making a drive to south texas? (McAllen/mid-valley area?)... I'll pay you for transport...the name fits our little family.
Way to go, good karma coming your way, and some green for you as well.

·
1,188 Posts
Saltyj, how far from Houston are you? Since school doesnt start till Jan 11th and I am not working right now I could possibly meet you half way oneday this week.

·
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The shelter is closed today. I will call them first thing Monday morning. Thanks to everyone who is helping to give this little girl a happy home. I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
PLEASE tell me this has a happy ending.............I'm no were in the area,(Austin)have 2 big ones, but this is killing me!! I'll send $ if it will help.

·
Registered
153 Posts
from there?

Saltyj, how far from Houston are you? Since school doesnt start till Jan 11th and I am not working right now I could possibly meet you half way oneday this week.
I'm about 8ish hours(Weslaco,Tx). I know it's a long shot, but i can probably meet halfway.

edit: sorry, thinking about it, I can try to help with expenses regarding the meeting halfway.

·
1,188 Posts
Mapquest says the center of Weslaco from LaPorte is 6 hours...How does meet in Rockport at the Wal Mart sound? Around 9:30 -10 am on Tuesday ok for you? I will pm you my phone number. Wal Mart address is

2401 Hwy 35 North
Rockport, TX 78382

Big Flat Skiff...pm sent your way too

·
1,188 Posts
Ok peeps....looks like Saltyj will not be able to take the dog after all. My offer still stands though....I will meet up with you or bring it all the way to ya if you just cant get away. Someone PLEASE give this dog a good home.

·
Registered
304 Posts
i live in bay city and will take that dog off your hand , let me know what i need to do, bay city about an hour and a half from houston area, 100%...pm please with info, im tied up tomorrow and half day wed. but i take the dog for sure wed night or thurs morning

1 - 20 of 23 Posts