2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm offering Free Deer cleaning from December 10th through December 20th, and Dec. 26, 27, and Jan.1 through the end of season.

Just in case any body needed some help.

A long with that, I would like to extend my Animal Population Conservation Harvesting services as well.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
It's all in Marketing...

Let me know if you need a good assitanst. And since I'm the beginner, I'll harvest and you process?? Deal!!!!

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Cleaner

How good are you? We need to remove 40 bucks and 30 does in Dimmit co. before Christmas. We are starting this weekend. We usually remove about 25 deer a weekend, and I got stuck on call this weekend! Now, next weekend, may could use some help. You can just sleep in the cabin, rest up, we will bring them to you. We even have electric winches so you do not strain yourself.
You can even keep a few for yourself, LOL.
BB

·
Tiny is Gone... Hi, My Name is ROGER
5,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How good are you? We need to remove 40 bucks and 30 does in Dimmit co. before Christmas. We are starting this weekend. We usually remove about 25 deer a weekend, and I got stuck on call this weekend! Now, next weekend, may could use some help. You can just sleep in the cabin, rest up, we will bring them to you. We even have electric winches so you do not strain yourself.
BB
I'd say I was pretty decent... When me and my son went on a trip, the land owner said, dayum dude.. you made pretty quick work at that hog... then he said it again, but used "doe" instead of "hog", then... Mmmmm Hmmmmmm.. he said it again on the next doe I got!!

So... I do know a little bit.. My only stipulation on me keeping some and cleaning others is that I kill what I keep and I clean others after mines! LOL...

Any real takers???:cheers:

·
Certified Animal Chiropractor
7,652 Posts
I'm having flashbacks ;) .. Can't wait to share a fire and grill some steaks..Walker
BB

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
................ We need to remove 40 bucks and 30 does in Dimmit co. before Christmas. We are starting this weekend. We usually remove about 25 deer a weekend, ..................., LOL.
BB
Man, those kind of weekends are a BLAST.............for a little while. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts