2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went out driving and watching yesterday evening, i didn't start seeing deer until 4:45, but at that point they came from every direction and out of the 60 or 70 does i saw every one of them had wet glands so they were in some stage of heat. The weather was 45% and slightly precipitating! Just a little report, i'm finnuh tuh get in the truck and see what i can see this morning, if i can get some pics worth posting y'all will have them! Aren't y'all glad my lease went bad??? Lol ! Saw quite a few bucks too and every one of them had nice swollen necks ....bad news is we saw two doe's missing their bottom jaw's!

·
Buzzards gotta eat! same as worms!!!!
2,944 Posts
Keep us informed nocatchy.....Hope you get some good pics.......Call a GW for them jawless does.....they will dispatch them......

·
Registered
588 Posts
Just got back from the lease, Willow City area. Totally different than 2 weeks ago. Freeze has the deer coming to corn now, at least that's we saw this weekend. Yesterday evening had 3 bucks come in together. Never saw any chasing does.

·
Proud Navy Father AND Grandfather
9,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got back from the lease, Willow City area. Totally different than 2 weeks ago. Freeze has the deer coming to corn now, at least that's we saw this weekend. Yesterday evening had 3 bucks come in together. Never saw any chasing does.
Hunted in Perdenales Falls area this morning we saw two younger 3.5 deer swollen up and on the trails of does, yesterday evening on the way out there we saw several bucks chasing does HARD but they were younger boy's! Deer are after the corn but i think they are in a Big Time Nocturnal stage even though the moon is basically no existent!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Catchysumfishy

Well another weekend towards the end of season and still 0 deer for this year. I'm not understanding why they went to moving at night. Saw one small 4 pt. Going back this Friday for 5 day's hopefully I'll tag out since this is my last weekend to hunt due to work.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts