2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was a tough weekend in the hill country due to the recent rains there is an abundance of green grass and acorns the deer are not coming to corn, but I jumped this deer on the way to the stand he was chasing does he reappeared 20 mins later and I let him have it. also managed 10 crappie after the kill as it was too early to pick up the other hunters. also included a pic of some bats hiding under plywood on feeder lid, they all flew away safely scary lookin suckers!

Attachments

·
Registered
560 Posts
That's having a good day right there !! Bats are not the best house keepers either it seems, but they are good for keeping bug populations in check.
Nice buck, and mess o' fish !!

You oughtta build a bat box for the bats to live in.

·
RIP Sandollr
2,526 Posts
It was a tough weekend in the hill country due to the recent rains there is an abundance of green grass and acorns the deer are not coming to corn, but I jumped this deer on the way to the stand he was chasing does he reappeared 20 mins later and I let him have it. also managed 10 crappie after the kill as it was too early to pick up the other hunters. also included a pic of some bats hiding under plywood on feeder lid, they all flew away safely scary lookin suckers!
Your problem is not the rain...it is the fact that Catchy moved up there and they are afraid they will have to deal with his weirdness!!:rotfl:

Darlene

1 - 14 of 14 Posts