2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get this posted before the power goes out for the 5th time since this morning.
The winds are not yet that bad. But the gusts, some at 75 mph, are knocking trees and power lines down.
Frances continues to linger and fluctuate. She's wobbled a lot. The western edge has become ragged.
They're concerned because they believe she's strengthening and could come due west because the high pressure system continues to have more influence on the storm.
People's nerves here in Miami-Dade are absolutely frazzled. Remember, the emergency people called residents into shelters mid Wednesday afternoon. Many of them are tired of it and want to go home to come back when the storm is almost here.
Gotta go before the power goes off again. We're OK here. Just frazzled.
I found a photo of my boys that I had morphed at one time....but they look exactly how people here are feeling. We want the doggone storm to be over with.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Good luck to you! Our crews are headed your way Sunday am to be there to restore power after the storm passes. I think our guys will be there at least 3 weeks. Hope you're not out too long. Prayin for ya!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts