2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Its true. Thats what happened with the NFL and Time Warner. I dont know whats going on with Time Warner but im thinking of changing services. Time Warner is loosing all the good sports stations.

·
Winter Hater
9,448 Posts
i think i read where just a few fox programs are in dispute (not house, nfc or 24). the link above or google might tell ya which programs they're fightin' about.

·
I can't Member
253 Posts
Oh yeah, it could happen. Last year TWC-Austin dropped KXAN (NBC) for a few weeks. I don't know how it ever ended up getting worked out, but TWC put the station back on.
I'm not much of a Fox viewer (any TV, actually), but I do watch the local news on KXAN in the morning. I think they have better weather folks, but that's just my opinion.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
If they actually drop Fox, I will probably drop TW like a hot potato. Last year it was the local ABC station that TW dropped for a while. That was the second time they had a disagreement and dropped the ABC station. Funny that Grande the other Cable available down here doesn't go through this nonsense.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I dropped TW 2 yrs ago when that refused to carry the NFL network. Happy with DTV now.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
well at least they are not raising their price. i just got a email from DTV that my price is going up... Just wish i could get rid of them

1 - 11 of 11 Posts