2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to know the quality of these boats.... i know ive been asking alot of boat questions but just stay with me. now i know that they are both fast but how about maint., fishability, durability and most of all quality. looking at a 29' donzi as of right now with 2/250 mercs. also cruisin the ska site for fountains and contenders

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Personally I woud be a little leary on buying a boat that was previously used to fish tournements. They are goign to have a lot of hours and them and those hours they were probably ran hard. On the flip side though they wil be very well maintained. I know kgae just bought a 30 donzi around march or so he may be able to tell you soemthing

·
Registered
320 Posts
Putzliner,

Both are good boats, as far as buying a tournament boat yes they are run hard. But by being run hard you will know if they have any problems. Most tournament boats are in great shape.

In the class of boat you are looking at I would say that the 32 Fountain is by far the best boat, better that 31 contender, 31 yellow fin, 32 Donzi and any other boat that size, just my 2 cents!!

Bobby

1 - 4 of 4 Posts