2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this picture board washed up in the Baytown area. Most likely came from someones beach house (no telling where). It has some great old family photos that were put on a board and shallaced, so they were preserved from the water. I would like to find the owner, as I'm sure they would like to have this family treasure back. Anyone recognize any of these people ?

·
Done Wit Dat
7,538 Posts
Very cool of you to post it up. I sure hope you find the owners.

·
The Republic of Texas
4,595 Posts
coachlaw said:
Very cool of you to post it up. I sure hope you find the owners.
Ditto.

Mike

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Good job, post it up on some local message boards when things get somewhat back to normal. For now, I'd just store it. Someone has some good memories there.

·
"It's good to be...Me" ><)))'>
15,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wanted 2Coolers to have another look at this. Hope that someone will see the pictures and recognize these people. I hope I can return this to the family....

·
Banned
797 Posts
i know it's a long shot, but maybe contact the media (tv and/or print) and let them know. who knows they may run one of those "human intrest" stories and MAYBE the folks it belongs to might see it...

rbt2

·
Aggie Mom
5,386 Posts
I truly hope you have found the owners. If not and as others have stated, please contact the media.

·
Registered
498 Posts
NBC locally has been really good about trying to show some positive things lately. They might be willing! Someone should recognize the board from being in their friend's house!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts