2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in need of a conversion tool/program to change a jpg into a Tajima format. (ends with the .dst) I know there are programs out there, just no way am I willing to pop several hundred bucks, I only need one image.
Thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
39,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One of them is called

XXX SEW WARE FORMAT used in a SINGER XL1000 EMBROIDERY MACHINE. I found one program but it cost was $7,900.00

G

·
bill said:
XXX SEW WARE FORMAT used in a SINGER XL1000 EMBROIDERY MACHINE. I found one program but it cost was $7,900.00
Maybe the simplest way would be to go to an embroidery company and ask them to convert it for you. Maybe they would even do one for free??

G

·
Conversion

Bill,
How large a TTMB image do you have? There is an embroidery shop just down the hill from me. If you have a decent size image I could take it to them and ask for a quote.

G

·
file conversion

Bill,
I talked to the manager of the embroidery shop today and have just e-mailed him the information you posted above in this thread. In case he can do something for us, will you please PM me your e-mail address.

Thanks, -JAW-

:rybka:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.