2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Genesis 9:2-3 & Deuteronomy 12:15-16
21,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got one 7 days go and have not wanted a real cigarette since then. This thing is the bomb! I got mine from cleancigs.com, a local person here in Houston owns the business.

Bye bye smelly smoke, secondhand smoke, tar, chemicals and carcinogens. I think all smokers should give this thing a try for your health. It is not a quit tool but a method to get the nicotine in a mucho less harmful way. Sure, it requires a little maintenance such as recharging the batteries and refilling the cartridges but it works. And it is super cheaper than real cigs. Refill fluid equal to about 10 packs of cigarettes can be bought for around $5+. You can also get all kinds of flavors. I use tobacco flavor but believe it or not, strawberry and butterscotch are great. LOL

Read this article on them...

http://www.theconsumerherald.com/e-cigarettes.php?sub=xpcecigusa

Bottom line, no tar, no carcinogens, no chemicals, and it aint smoke.. it's vapor.. water vapor. No smelly clothes, breath, or stained teeth if you smoke a ton. No worry about smoking bans anywhere or second hand smoke distribution to the crowds... you can do it anywhere.. it's vapor and disappears quickly. :)

Here's where I got mine and he has great prices, I refer him as he has the best prices, is helpful, and answers all questions if you want to give it a try:

http://cleancigs.com/

·
21,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, you can get nicotine in these fluids for the e-cig.. I am trying to find someone with liquid refill THC... is liquid THC against the law? LOL :)

·
good looking single member
6,603 Posts
I sell a lot of them, I tried one a few weeks ago (I DONT DO CIGS) and it gave me a hard buzz. I prefer cigars and my pipe. E cigs can save you money also.

·
21,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How do they compare to a real smoke?
It takes just a little getting used to but the throat hit is there and the vapor is thick like smoke... I can blow rings with the vapor and watch them rise and disappear.. my first uses was like this aint the same but after sticking to it I am pleased and it is very comparable.

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,851 Posts
I needs me some E snuff... that will save on carwash trips in the burb if it vaporizes...LOL

·
21,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I sell a lot of them, I tried one a few weeks ago (I DONT DO CIGS) and it gave me a hard buzz. I prefer cigars and my pipe. E cigs can save you money also.
you can get different nicotine mg's... they have like 28, 18, 12, 6, and 0 mg refill liquids... I started with the 12 mg because I did not smoke alot but needed my nicotine from dipping over 25 years.... the 12 mg is plenty... plan to go to 6 and maybe who knows 0 one day... but the smoking part is cool. LOL :cool:

·
21,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
they do have e-Hookahs and e-cigars, and e-pipes... this technology has boomed... some dude in China invented the e-cig and I bet they are or become billionaires...

·
Shoalwater owner/ concrete guy
5,153 Posts
After the initial cost, how much is the equivalent to a carton price is a refill?

·
Member At Large
6,637 Posts
E-Turkey 101..... that's what i need

'Bird' has gone up to $230 per case (a week's supply).......... and that's the 'sale' price!

·
21,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
After the initial cost, how much is the equivalent to a carton price is a refill?
e-cig I got was $50... model 4081

How many packs are in a carton? The liquids on his site run 10 ML ($7) up to 30 ML ($17). The 30 ML is probably like 12-15 packs of cigs, I dunno, you'd have to call him and ask. I have a 10 ML and a larger bottle, the 10 ML was probably 3 or more packs and I just finished it today after a week. I might be smoking more now due to the ease of use anywhere I want anytime.. LMAO I say smoking.. it's "vape'ing" (vaporing) now.

A coworker of mine got one, he was a heavy smoker along with his wife at home. He has had like only 5 real cigs in over a week of use also. He said that they don't taste that great anymore and he prefers the e-cig now. I'm telling you, this thing will revolutionize smoking.. non-smokers can smoke the 0 nicotine fluid and just be cool like the rest of the smokers in the clubs.. LMAO :rotfl:

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
LOL. now i know, there was this black guy with a white suit ,white shoes and a white hat smoking one of those(i geuss) in walmart the other day, my wife bumped me and said hey he's smoking in here, yep sure is i said. lol

1 - 20 of 112 Posts