1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
We all have it coming......
8,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deer lease $3500
Corn $500
Skinning Boy $100

The look on the boy's face when you roll into camp with a 1500 lb cow.....PRICELESS

·
Certified Animal Chiropractor
7,652 Posts
I bet the look on your face while loading a 1500lb cow was priceless as well..
Lets hear the truth..We can handle it.. I think ???

·
W.W.
7,397 Posts
This did happen to a friend of mine except he didn't pull the trigger, he was holding the lite. Both he and his dads elderly neighbor had had way to much to drink and went for a ride to do some 'fire huntn', on his dads property, long story short, when they got back to the house he asked my friends dad "How much do I owe you cuz I just shot one of your Charlais". They went for backstrap and came home with T Bones. true story....WW

·
KEEP CALM AND CHIVE ON!
2,697 Posts
Deer lease $3500
Corn $500
Skinning Boy $100

The look on the boy's face when you roll into camp with a 1500 lb cow.....PRICELESS
maybe he tried to shoot it with one of bucksnorts blunt tip deals and he killed it!!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
As Sergeant Schultz would say "I know nothing–NOTHING!"

Reactions: waterspout

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,607 Posts
As Sergeant Schultz would say "I know nothing-NOTHING!"
you know Stark's meat market has a whole cow processed for a darn good deal and it's a lot closer... :spineyes:

Reactions: FREON

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
OK, Ok, but it wasn't quite 1500lbs more like 1100 give or take!! It seemed like a good deal at the time! Plus, it ran all my deer off!! Hey, what can I say, I love Beef steak!!!

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Disclaimer: No cows were actually killed, maimed, harassed (well maybe a bit), disfigured, made lame, blinded, poked , or prodded, during or for the production of this thread!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts