2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2011 Haynie LS 2011 300xs
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I know this is kind of off topic but I heard this song on the radio on a mix station and I can not find the artist name or anything, do think any of yall can tell me?? It is a Rock song but not a hard rock song, Here is how it sounds..
I see you waiting oh so lonely, I see you waiting...........well this is not for real afraid to feel, I just have to fall won't ask for more, I wasted my time, I wasted my time, you can't stop the feeling there is no reason, I just have to fall won't ask for more..

I have looked all over itunes and I can not find this song anywhere!! I have even called the radio but they just put you on hold.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
What station did you hear it on? Call the business line of the station, not the request line. Tell them you need some info on a song you heard. You need to know what day and time you heard it. All music you hear on the radio is programed in thier selector system the week before. (On Wednesdays) If nothing else tell them you are with Best Buy or FYE and you need the info for ordering purposes. Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts