2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a very young boy that lives at the end of my street who got a traxxas rustler for christmas last year and loved it. I use to see him playing with it almost everyday. Recently I havent seen him outside and asked his grandparents why....they told me that he was palying with his rc car in front of his house and a speeding car came around the corner and ran over it. He didnt even stop to see what he had done..... I feel really bad for the kid and seeing that its christmas again...I would like to see if any one has a cheap offroad car they would like to sell cheap so i can buy a new one for him. it doesnt need to be anything fancy. It can be a roller because i have electronic i can put in it for him. i have a budjet of around $100 dollars and/or i am willing to trade my personal stuff. I have lipos, transponders, tekin 1/8 scale motor, havok 10.5 brushless sytem.. ect ect.

Im trying to do good here and dont want to lose another RC'er. please let me know. email me at [email protected]

would like it asap.

·
Registered
72 Posts
we have a traxxas slash with a match pack six-cell battery, it is in good condition. you might need the radio and reciever that you can have at no charge.

derrick- 713-516-6573

Reactions: PD2

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys for your support. Im going to get the slash from derrick and the radio from Courtney. He's going to love it! I cant wait to see his face.

Im going to mikes tomorrow to meet derrick.

Courtney are you going to mikes tomorrow?

To all others, Thanks for donations but i only needed one car for him.

·
Banned
4,251 Posts
I'm actually heading out of town in a few minutes. I will check the radio out on Monday. I'm 99.9% sure it's all there, but I haven't looked at it in probably over a year. If I forget to look on Monday, remind me.

·
Willy Mills
574 Posts
robert....I just threw a never used radiio and receiver in my bag. Its all yours if you want it. I will be at mikes tomorrow for the race....ask for Willy

·
AKA Mad Dog
386 Posts
Awesome....

You guys rock. Getting the car run over is my worst kid fear. Great job being pro active in showing the love. Bring him to the track....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts