2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great Idea, T-Pool (President) I just elected you, about time you got off the ****__ and did something for these great guys, I say this with lots of love Brother!!!!!!!!! I will be the Vice President under you Sir.

Goal: to get 20 teams to sign up for the (Big King Pot). Lets get some feedback from the other teams and use the majority decesion to establish the rules.​
(Our Disclamier: President and Vice President reserve the right to do what ever the hell we fell like at that time, as long as it benefits our two teams. Rules are only useless thoughts.)

(YOUR FEED BACK WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNLESS YOU ARE IN THE SIDEPOT, OUR NEW ORGANIZATION IS ONLY RUNNED BY IT's MEMBERS, NO WahOO'S ARE ALOUD TO GIVE INSIGHT ON THIS OFFICAL BUSINESS. IF YOU WANT YOUR OPINION HEARD, THEN PAY UP.)
Our Organization name is (_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _)
Our phone # and address is (_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _)
Please do not look for us
How much should the entry fee be, and how should the payout be dispused out?

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I like your idea Brian! Especially the part where we take 30% off the top for organizing the TWT, and still have a slim chance of winning the rest!!

TWT name: The "Don't Expect To Get It Back" TWT
Organization name: We Win L.L.P.
Phone Number: 770-515-9999 (Got Salt?'s home number)
Address: 999 Dobbin Way, Montgomery, Texas (Turner Loose's home address)

T-BONE

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Nope - that address and phone number is only for the lawsuits! Cash in hand at the time of the tournament is what Brian and me came up with...

T-BONE

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Dock Party will be at Slip B 55, B-Dock, this is where the S____ goes down. Bring your money and you honeys, we take both for colateral. Plenty of beer drinking will be going on here, welcome to stay the night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

1 - 9 of 9 Posts