2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congratulations to Reel Screamer -- Larry, Mark, and Jerry for the first win in a FLW Tournament in Texas!

However, Ya'll missed buying all the drinks Sat night.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Thanks guys. It's been a long six year wait, but we finally won another one. Thanks to all the fishermen who went out of their way to congratulate us after the event.

Here are a few pictures

Attachments

Reactions: Argo

·
Registered
610 Posts
Great King........

·
Registered
495 Posts
Way to go, Larry! The story about how you got the fish was great. That'll be something you always remember.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Congrats to Reel Screamer Team, that was one beautiful fish. The tourney was great, the weather was awesome. We even got to take some money home for our 11th placing fish. These FLW tourney's are the most organized tournaments I have fished. Again congrats to Reel Screamer and a big thank you to the FLW.

Andy
Captains Playmate

·
Registered
495 Posts
By the way, what happened to Skeezer and Fore Reel on Sat? The FLW folks were looking for them as they hadn't checked in by the end of the awards.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Way to go Larry & Team Real Screamer - I guess them new reels you are using worked.

Dont forget to invite me to the victory party......... with free beer...... & steaks.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Great job Larry, Jill and I were talking about it and we both think it could not have happened to a better team. I'm up for steaks and beer!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts