2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Site Sponsor 2006>
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One hung lower and myself left the house about 8 last nite and stuck 20 solid flounder and were back home to watch the end of the game. Strange to have the size flounder we have been gigging in the summer. Super high tide and 15 knot wind made it a little sporty.

Attachments

·
Site Sponsor 2006>
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We turned them upside down so they would stand out better on the concrete in the pitch dark. They came from the Lavaca bay system, I cannot disclose my secret spot but rest assured I go there once or twice a week.

·
JR
307 Posts
fileman, you kill me with these pic's quit it...!! LMAO

Awesome, my mouth waters everytime. Stuff flounder, broiled flounder, fried flounder, grilled flounder, and my favorite, flounder with beer..!!

·
Capt of the spyglass Potlicker club!
12,606 Posts
No, they are ceiling flounder. They live on top and watch the bottom instead of living on bottom and watching the top! You have to be sneaky with those because they can't hide as good on the top so the scare easy.

·
Boatright custom flats
3,826 Posts
Nice haul! WOW! Ya'll gigging out of a boat or ol' school lanterns?

·
Site Sponsor 2006>
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We gig out of a boat, I don't think I could carry enough beer to walk anymore. :smile:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Flounder&Beer

Theres not a big enough ice chest to drag behind us plus the water system we flounder in is alfull soft & boogy. Flieman has taken the time to weld us 4 beer holders up front. 1 for each hand while floundering. Here lately we have had our limit before we get drunk, there may be something wrong with that picture, maybe we might have a problem and turn ourselves into AA, BUT WE'RE NOT QUITERS, and AA is for quiters.

·
Site Sponsor 2006>
390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
That is what happens when you get old, I forget what year it is.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts