2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
You da man. I have a buddy who has/had a beautiful house on Pride's Way on Bolivar. Looks like your pics missed it by one street. Either that or I just couldn't recognize it with all the debris. Thanks anyway, though.

·
Own It, everyday the same way.
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes it makes it very easy to tell where the pics are.
If you click on the picture you can zoom in and drag picture around.
Hope they help answer a lot of questions.

·
Banned
466 Posts
we have a place in texas campgrounds right past jamaica beach on the north side, wondering if our boat made it..

·
Registered
5,412 Posts
I swear man...This storm is like heroin up here to me and my family...We cant seem to turn off the TV or get away from it on the web.

Good thing we have alot of good memories on Crystal Beach cuz there isnt much else there!

We are planning to come down when things open up more to the public and see if we can help...Alot of old friends have lost EVERYTHING in Crystal Beach.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thanks so very much. I was able to spot our house on Melody Lane in CB. She is still standing, so just maybe there will be something left to salvage.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Great pics! Unfortunately my boat was one of the ones at Watergate Yacht Center. I like that pic at the same time it makes me sick. It shows the destruction of our boats. I think the insurance is going to total mine. I will be in the market for another soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts