2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to try it again. Started fishing around 1145pm. and left around 3am. Fish were a little better this time around but not for me. I just took lures(ya know the killer ones I did so well on last time) and ended up with 2-18" trout on a wild eye glass minnow immitation. White seemed to be the color of the night and only a certain lure. Two guys had similar lures, one was a 3" yozuri(?) ghost minnow, white./hologram shallow diving top water and tore the trout up. He ended up with a limit + by giving some of them away. The other was a similar small lure white with a yellow back. I was by him watching him catch anything from 14-22 all of which he threw back, his limit +, he was just haveing fun :mad: Bigger trout were there this time but not for me. Water was good with about a foot of visibility under the lights and tide was coming in. All action was off the lights around the T-Head.

·
Registered
30,254 Posts
Thanks for the report Outlaw. Sorry you didn't do better. That's generally the way it goes for me too. What ever bait or lure I have with me (even if that's what they bit on yesterday) isn't what they want today.....!!!!!!

Oh well, at least you got to fish, and you did get to take 2 home. Not a shut out!!!

Take it easy and better luck next time.............KC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts