2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi.
anyone here has a TOYOTA fj cruiser 2007.
i been looking to get an suv, just sold my jeep so this is as close as i am going to get ,because i need the extra space for the family.

only problem is that im looking for an automatic 4x4 , thats it no expensive
price increasing options. over priced .

anyone know were to find the best deals ? seems like nobody has them .

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,848 Posts
Check out the new 4 door Jeep Wrangler Unlimited... cheaper and cooler than the new FJ.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes i saw that but they havnt announce the price and neither is available yet,
wonder if its gonna take lot longer. the website sed summer of 06 but stil waiting.

maybe i just should wait , I rather have a jeep than a toyota.

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,848 Posts
I heard late August or first of September... we saw both at the Autoshow and the Jeep actually had more legroom. The 3 piece top was way-cool also. We are waiting to buy one...

·
Give it hell Remy!
42,848 Posts
Yeah.. it costs almost as much as a Tahoe... it looks good but is not all that functional... IMO. Look at the new 4 door Jeep when it comes out or on their website now... it is really sweet! Longer wheelbase and WAY more aftermarket stuff.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im just wondering about that new engine jeep is droping in the 2007's
i need a biger vehicle than my previous tj but able to wheel aswell.
anyway time will tel . i realy like the "dark" green 4 door jeep. Sweeto!!
on the picture gallery

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i recieved this email today about the 2007 4 door jeep.

''''''''''

Luis,

I have one X package, automatic transmission, 4X4 hard top coming in. Besides the hard top there are more options such as Sirius Satellite radio, 6 Infinity speakers, tubular side steps, power convenience group, aluminum wheels and the Dual Top group. The color is Jeep Green Metallic.

The MSRP on this vehicle is $28,755. I can sell it for $28,160 plus tax, title and license. These are new vehicles and probably will have no incentives on them. Let me know if you have additional questions.

Thank you,

·
Registered
5,007 Posts
http://www.toyota.com/fjcruiser/features.html

I think it is a pretty cool little rig. Not much back seat, though. But if you are used to a extra cab pick up, I guess this would be an upgrade in space. But nothing like a full sized SUV. Gets about 20 mpg. Not bad. MSRP of $21K. Seems like a fair deal to me. Not enough room for gear, and no room for adults in the back seat (IMO).

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TOYOTA wont sell any of the 21-24 k.

they only producing the ones from 26 and up up up

your luck if you find a 26k one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts