2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
from the angle, i 'll bet that is a released fish just realizing that it has been released and hauling *****. still some prett cool picks. the problem with getting cool pics is someone has to not want to fish in order to get the good action picks.

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Video Shots

Jaw,

These shots are stills taken from the video. The video is on a DVD. We are working on 3 videos. On this particluar shoot, action was non-stop for 2 hours. The photo is a trout busting the surface after he was hooked. Yes, it was a Norton Mardi Gras lure. :)

·
Life is good on the bayou..
3,943 Posts
A little off the subject but

I recently had a stringer of 3 trout taken from me at teeth point. It was slightly upsetting. I have decied to use a donut in place of the stringer, but untill I saw you pro's using them, I sort of thought they were a little silly. Don't expect them to make much difference to the sharks, but anything to help ME feel a little better is worth it. By the way, I think I know where most of those pictures were taken and if you would just post up the GPS #'s I could confirm it. OK if you don't tell, I won't.

Nice work guys, will look forward to the DVD.

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sight Cast

Sight Cast,

To answer your question would be letting the "cat out of the bag". We are trying some ideas that I have never seen tried before. Some pretty cool stuff. This all takes time.

Thanks
CM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts