2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone want to go fishing this coming weekend on Pickwick Lake on TN River? I really don't want to go alone. PLEASE!

·
"OMG...git da net!!!
1,299 Posts
Mudd Catt...

I was watchin' Bassmasters TV show Saturday.They were fishing the area where the Tenn,Cumberland,Kentucky Lake,etc. come together.Man, thats beautiful country up there.I will take ya up on that offer in the near future,if it's still good.Like Catfish says,some of my best outings were"solo"deals.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Don't dare me!

Anytime I don't have to work is an invitation, just let me know a few days in advance. I am giving up the guide business before it gets going good. My work schedule has gotten too hectic and unpredictable to reliably schedule trips, so I am going to just GO FISHIN!
Matter of fact I am supposed to go behind the dam tomorrow.

The Bassmasters show was probably at Land Between the Lakes, of Kentucky lake as some call it. I missed that one.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NEVER MIND. Dangit I gotta work. But I am going Friday and Sat afternoons for a couple of hours, if anyone is in the area.

662-416-4690

·
Registered
97 Posts
It was on the Northern Portion of KY/Barkley Lakes..A few of the anglers locked thru to Lake Barkley. That area is ok for cats..but there is a bigger concentration of cats the further south you go. The southern portion is the area that i guide in. If you guys are ever up this way..give me a shout..warren 931-232-5776 (home) 931-305-9010 (cell)

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Trophycats, What part of the river do you fish? I have never fished below Savannah/Coffee Landing.

I got to go Sat afternoon between thunderstorms, and only got in about 45 minutes fishing, but got 7 blues and 2 channels in the boat. When we found them, they bit like the dickens, but the clouds and lightning chased us off the water.!.! Maybe I can go again one day next week when all the big boats aren't out.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Got to go fishin Tues evening. Didn't have time to get any wild bait, so used storebought minnows and nightcrawlers. Came back with 17 total. everything between 2 and 10 pounds. basically had a good time.

Anyone ever in the area, just drop a line and I can MOST of the time make an afternoon trip (2-3 hours) happen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts