2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you were going fishing in Galveston Lake tomorrow and catfish was not on the menu where would you go? Will be fishing out of the boat as long as the weather doesnt get too dicey. Otherwise its honey do's and home repair projects. East? West? Jetties? Home?

Zac

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Wow Zac, you're hard core if you head out tomorrow. Good luck and be careful out there! Be sure to make us jealous with a report if you do go.

FC

·
Registered
10,843 Posts
fishing tomorrow

Zac,
I'm fishing in the morning. Probably the pass depending on the weather. Maybe here in Jumbile or Dana if it's bad. Call me in the morning when you get up. I'm old so I get up at 4:00. Incoming tide till 10:30 or so later here at JB.
737-5381

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Now that would be tough

Im working all night Kenny or Id love to. I dont get home till a little after 0500. Actually I promised my daughter Id take here since little sister is out of town.Im gonna sleep till 1000 or so then Im gonna get up and take a look. Unless the radar looks clead Im not gonna go. Not gonna take any chances with her in the boat. Dana Cove huh, sure is a good spot. Lots of rays though! ;)

Zac

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
CRAZY weather

I been chunkin Topdogs since daylight, several good blowups but no takers... Fixing to seine the yard for crawfish...LMAO

Attachments

·
2006 Skeeter Cookoff "2nd Place Brisket"
6,428 Posts
I had to bring the dogs in the house after taking pics, there happy campers now...LOL

·
The Duck of Death
2,246 Posts
Morning Darrell , Those pics remind me of where I grew up , a little place nick named Lake Lomax. its now part of LaPorte . Several Time's Ive seen fish swiming over drive way ,in back yard , on the patio. Does any of this remind anybody of the " A " word as in ALLISION ?

·
From the old school
1,406 Posts
Had enough rain

I might try for snappers in the ditch at the beach house or top waters for trout in the yard....
joker

·
From the old school
1,406 Posts
sc

I am at work .....Checking the weather to see what we will do ..... I will be off next thurs - tues, you going to be down? Lets wet a hook.
joker

·
Registered
7,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well, so much for that idea

Got another 5" this morning and the skies aint clear so its plan B. Looks like its gonne be dinner, Garfield- The Movie, and some indoor puttputt. I just saw Noah drive by with the Ark trailered up and heading for the ramp so thangs arent looking good. Almost reminds me of Allison. Im pushing 30" in my guage in the last month. I didnt hit 30" even when Allison was coming through. Geez. Here Kitty Kitty! LOL

Zac

1 - 18 of 18 Posts