2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need help finding a good fishing hole in or around Richmond, trying to get the boy interested in the out doors and put down the video game..THANX

·
Basura Blanco
26 Posts
Brazos Bend State Park

You might want to try Brazos Bend State Park. Its easily accessible with numerous piers and trails and at least two lakes for fishing. I dont know about this time of year, but in the spring you will also see numerous alligators. The observatory there is also pretty cool.

There is a small entrance fee though, but its worth it as the park is very well maintained.

http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/brazos_bend/

·
non-politically correct
7,304 Posts
Can't access the Brazos from Hwy 59 but there several other locations such as FM 723 at the river on the north side of Rosenberg as well as the 99 Parkway north of Hwy 90. Good luck as the river is up!

·
Certified Hardhead Hater
72 Posts
hey luke, i live out in richmond and have fished and discovered numerous spots in this area which would probably be good for getting your boy interested and none of these would include the State park, unless u aim to discourage fishing, because there is absolutely nothing going on out there this time of year...let me know if your going to be fishing with bait or chunking lures and i will be glad to reply and help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts