2 Cool Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The whites were on fire again this morning. On top for almost 2 hours. Catching on almost every cast and sometimes 2 at a time on one lure. Took a break about 8:30 and went to the dock. Set in the shade and cooled off, ate a apple and got a cold drink. Went back out and caught some more and went home. Most fish were 9 to 12 inches and a few bigger fish. Casting under the topwater action got better size fish.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whites are my favorite fish to catch. Love to cast for them. I know jigging for whites is really popular but I just need a fix of casting for them and I am good for a few days. I sure do like eating some crappie. They been doing good a couple weeks back. May need to squeeze in another day of crappie catchin. maybe go catch some crappie friday after I rest up tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,514 Posts
The white bass are stupid good this year, I'm glad you are getting out and having some fun with them Matt.
casting is the best, and those white bass really smack the bait, if you get too many crappie to clean, well...just give me a call.
I have this new Bubba cordless and will clean crappie on the halves lol!

·
Registered
14,514 Posts
Livingston white bass keep putting on a show. I took BBJim out this morning, started about 7:30 and we caught them two at a time and left them biting at 9:45 cause it was getting warm!
We kept about a limit of the bigger ones for Jim that he took home.
I'm saving my arm for when Matt calls me to come help clean crappie,....

·
Registered
3,236 Posts
Great report Matt. I believe Renny got my boat fixed so will try running it this afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,352 Posts
Whites are my favorite fish to catch. Love to cast for them. I know jigging for whites is really popular but I just need a fix of casting for them and I am good for a few days. I sure do like eating some crappie. They been doing good a couple weeks back. May need to squeeze in another day of crappie catchin. maybe go catch some crappie friday after I rest up tomorrow.
love to cast for them whites

1 - 15 of 15 Posts