2 Cool Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Tuesday, Paul, his son inlaw and I went fishing out of Eagle Point. The wind was horrible , the water color was off and We got rained on on top of all that. I managed to pick up one barely 16" speck and a 3 pound slimer. Paul got a 6 pound slimer also. When we got back to the marina, we talked to a couple of guides that we saw fishing close to us. One of them had 8 specks and the other put his party on five. None of them were anything to write home about but their slow catches showed that things are really slow right now. THis weather pattern must be our payback for the weeks of flat surf and awesome bay conditions.

·
Get the Net!
1,236 Posts
linepeeler said:
THis weather pattern must be our payback for the weeks of flat surf and awesome bay conditions.
No doubt man. The last couple of days we spent at the beach the fishing was terrible, but the rest of the trip was great so you can't complain too much when the weather was that nice for such a long time. Let's hope the dog days of summer come back in full force and the rain and wind subside (I hope I know what I'm saying...).

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
nice report all the rain is keeping the bay cool , no hurrican , temp is below 87 last i checked and it is not 100 as i seen it at this time of the year

1 - 3 of 3 Posts